Kyosho Inferno MP9 ReadySet 1/8 Off-Road Nitro Buggy w/Syncro 2.4GHz Radio & KE21R Engine (Red) KYO31888T1B
INFERNO MP9 READYSET
Inferno performance that delivered 8 World Championship titles is now available in a Readyset! MP9 TKI3 performance hits the ground at a great value package price!
The TK13 is the most advanced version of the 1/8 INFERNO racing buggy. Performance that delivered an unrivalled record of 8 World Championship victories is now at your fingertips with this great value Readyset package that challenges the rule that high-end models can only be for expert-level drivers. Professionally pre-assembled, even the engine is installed and fitted with a recoil starter so a separate engine starter is not required. The pre-installed 2.4GHz R/C system includes an LCD screen that allows precision setting adjustments to be easily managed. This machine is ready to race and win straight out of the box at a great value price. Until now, the performance and reliability of advanced high-end models were suitable as introductory models, but the price was always too high. Now we can recommend this model to beginners for the best possible start to model racing. How was the cost reduced? Machine cutting was replaced with punching in the manufacturing process, which delivers the same strength and function but at a much lower cost. More than 60% of components are manufactured in Japan to maintain the high quality standard. Nearly all parts for the INFERNO MP9 are compatible so the machine can even be transformed into the original MP9 version. Let this INFERNO MP9 TK13 T1 Readyset open a new world of exhilarating off-road excitement!
- Factory assembled Readyset includes everything except fuel, batteries for transmitter and starting tools.
- Includes pre-cut printed body complete with coloring.
- High power KE21R engine equipped with easy to handle recoil starter.
- Includes polished tuned muffler.
- Equipped with high speed & high torque servos.
- 2.4GHz R/C system installed allows easy frequency band control.
- Includes KT-201 with LCD screen for easy management of settings.
- Setting adjustments: wheelbase, tread, roll centre, caster angle, toe angle, and camber change ratio.
- Efficient heat sink brake disk and centre diff with increased case capacity deliver stable control through to the end of the race
- Original Inferno design shaft drive 3 diff full time 4WD chassis.